Samantha Peach Masquerade Mask - The Authentic 50 Shades Darker Ana Luxury Lace Anastasia Goddess Mask (Navy Blue)
- AUTHENTIC and GENUINE - The genuine masquerade mask by Samantha Peach worn by Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele in the movie Fifty Shades Darker
- WOMEN'S LUXURY MASK - Women's lace mask, holds its shape and has a firm form like a Burano Venetian lace mask
- BRITISH STANDARD OF QUALITY - Handpainted in England with handtied long luxurious organza ribbons - please note, the swarovski crystals were added on the film set
- ENDORSED BY HOLLYWOOD - Samantha Peach masks in Fifty Shades Darker, Vogue and GQ are the favourite choice for stylists, photographers and those in the know..
- FIFTY SHADES DARKER Film poster Copyright Universal Films/ Soundtrack/ all image copyright
When Fifty Shades Darker was being filmed in Vancouver, the last item to check off on Ana's costume list was the masquerade mask, and for Costume designer Shay Cunliffe the search for it was "quite a journey."
The wardrobe department originally created several custom masks for the character, but "they proved to be uncomfortable and overwhelming when worn."
So, naturally, they turned to Amazon for help. "I started searching online for alternatives, selecting options in laser cut metals, crystals and laces," she said.
"Then I tried on all the options myself and eliminated those which were not comfortable enough to spend a long day shooting in.
It was immediately clear that the lace mask we used in the film, which was purchased online from Samantha Peach in the UK via Amazon, worked very well on all counts." After adding Swarowski crystals to it, they bought many more to get them through production.
The mask ended up being the image used in all the promotion for the film , being used on the tie in movie edition of the book, the soundtrack cover and blasted across the screens at the Superbowl when Taylor Swift sang
Universal Films collaborated with Samantha Peach to provide thousands of the mask for the Movie premieres across 50 countries
Samantha Peach was also asked to supply the silver mask for the limited edition Fifty Shades Darker DVD , and a year later was approached again to make the gold and black version for the final Fifty Shades Trilogy Opus boxset
For true Fifty fans there is only one name that came with them on the whole rollercoaster ride, make sure the mask you buy is the right one